Apply to Study
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
|Tuition Fee (one full year)||$15,000|
|Homestay/Caregiver Support Fee||$500|
|Weekly Homestay Fee||$300|
|Medical and Travel Insurance (cover for one year)||$596|
1. The Administration and Caregiver Support Fee is non-refundable and payable on enrolment/re-enrolment.
2. Homestay Fees must be paid in advance to Ormiston Senior College.
3. We reserve the right to charge further fees for more than one change of residential caregiver.
4. Medical and travel insurance is compulsory for the duration of the student's course. It can be arranged through the school with Uni-Care. Insurance fees are subject to change by the insurance provider
5. Isolation: If a student is required to self-isolate due to Covid, there may be an extra charge to cover support during the period of isolation.
International students must have appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while studying in New Zealand. This is a requirement under The Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students and a requirement from Immigration New Zealand for granting a student visa.
Ormiston Senior College can arrange your insurance before you depart your home country. We currently use Uni-Care at a cost of approximately NZ$596 for twelve months.
As a condition of enrolment, all international students must hold a valid study visa issued with the educational providers name stipulated to be able to attend school.
Full details of immigration requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand while studying, and reporting requirements are available from Immigration New Zealand, and can be viewed on their website at www.immigration.govt.nz.
High school international students may be able to work-part time, on a student visa. If you wish to apply to work part-time please talk to the International Student Manager as you are required to meet the requirements of New Zealand Immigration Working on a Student Visa.